Thursday, June 30, 2016

Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower

Recently picked up a copy of this wonderful game, and it's inspired me to take up my hobby blog again - not that it got very far last time. So as of now, I'll be using this blog to document my Silver Tower experience. I'll probably post a more in-depth review down the line, but suffice it to say for now, it's bloody good.

In the meantime I'll post a few ideas I've had to flesh out the playable character roster. Although the game boasts an impressive line up compared with its predecessor, I did feel inspired to come up with a few additions to better fit my own collection. 

And here's my first attempt - Old School Orc Shaman. The old ways die hard, and this cantankerous old git doesn't have any truck with this "Orruk" nonsense the kids are into these days.


I tried to make something a little different from what was already on offer without being two gimmicky or overpowered. Hopefully I can convince my gaming group to let me give him a shot in our next excursion. I would be pleased as punch if any wandering gamer were to try it out in their own games, any feedback greatly welcomed. And if you would like to have a go at making your own, I'll upload the template as soon as I figure out how to attach .PSDs in blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment